Monday 21 January 2013

i'm sorry i'm Hurt



Emotions are very complicated feelings. When we are in love we feel that we are on the top of the world and everything is possible without limits. When we fall down back to earth this is a real sad situation, it hurts so much. It is like we carry the burden of the entire world on our little heart. The only thing that can comfort in the darkest hours is to look back on the good time you had. And as the time passes by you will see that not all hope is lost and you can still find love, there is still one more person who is waiting to meet you and to understand you.

Sad love quotes: I can never ignore you even after all what you did to me.

Today we walk away from each other; we leave everything behind, now we are complete strangers who don't care anymore.

Falling in love is the best mistake I ever did.

Sad quotes: pain is the risk of being in love.

I'm a stronger person now, I can let you go and never feel regrets anymore.

Sad quotes: I'm sorry for everything that happened; will you come back to me please?

The memories of you and I will never die.

When you left you didn't even bother to say goodbye.

I was a fool to think that this will last forever.

Sad quotes: We are not belonging to each other. Your heart is crying for someone else and this person is not me.

Every heart was once broken.

When I wake up from my sweet dream I discovered the cruel reality? which you are no longer a part of my life.

Sad love is when the red bleeding heart is sinking in cold white snow.

Even if it's hard to understand it now, everything happens from a reason, cheer up and continue searching for happiness because I can assure you that it will come sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment